We love creating special sessions and getting children to have fun, discovering both our language and French culture.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to create your own event with a French touch.
- EVENTS at LIBRAIRIE LA PAGE, 7 Harrington Road, SW7 3ES
Children love listening to stories and love telling stories too! So, what would be a better place to nurture this than Librairie La Page? Inspired by French culture and literature, this fun story workshop is led by a fun, dynamic teacher from Club Petit Pierrot with experience working with children. Without realising it, children will learn new vocabulary and they will re-use it appropriately, as the teacher takes them on an imaginary literary adventure with many games and songs.
1-3 ans: 3.30-4pm / 2-4 ans: 4.15-5pm
- EVERY SATURDAY Le Club du Samedi at LIBRAIRIE LA PAGE, 7 Harrington Road, SW7 3ES, from 7th January to 25th March 2017 (Half-term: no session on 18th February) 10.30 - 11.15am This is a fun workshop with stories, songs and games to develop children’s communication skills as well as their creativity and imagination - Suitable for children from 3 to 6 years old with a good level of French. For more information and to register: Contact Librairie La Page
- Saturday 25th March: LA FÊTE DES MÈRES at PETIT BATEAU Kings Road Free Fun Family Event with a French touch!
- 19th November 2016: We are delighted to be presenting the "Drawing Duo" between Serge Bloch & Bridget Marzo on 19th November from 12pm to 12.40pm at the fantastic SOUTH KEN KIDS FESTIVAL which is back for its 19th edition! Full of bilingual activities, meet the artist events, exciting workshops, film screenings and amazing live drawing performances for children with guest authors and illustrators from both sides of the Channel and beyond & taking place from 14th to 20th November.
- To receive information about our future events, please join our mailing list.