We love creating special sessions and getting children to have fun, discovering both our language and French culture.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to create your own event with a French touch.
BACK TO SCHOOL at PETIT BATEAU in London KINGS ROAD & NOTTING HILL & HAMPSTEAD on Saturday 9th September 2017: Drop in between 2pm and 5pm.
A free fun family event organised in partnership with Petit Bateau. Not only will the children have fun, but they will also learn some French!
All ages welcome, no booking required.
KINGS ROAD 106 - 108 Kings Road, Chelsea, London SW3 4TZ
NOTTING HILL 73 Ledbury Rd, Notting Hill, London W11 2AG
- EVENTS at LIBRAIRIE LA PAGE, 7 Harrington Road, London SW7 3ES
Children love listening to stories and love telling stories too! So, what would be a better place to nurture this than Librairie La Page? Inspired by French culture and literature, this fun story workshop is led by a fun, dynamic teacher from Club Petit Pierrot with experience working with children. Without realising it, children will learn new vocabulary and they will re-use it appropriately, as the teacher takes them on an imaginary literary adventure with many games and songs.
HALLOWEEN 1 to 3 years old: TBC / 2 to 4 years old: TBC
- EVERY SATURDAY Le Club du Samedi at LIBRAIRIE LA PAGE, 7 Harrington Road, London SW7 3ES This is a workshop with stories, songs and games to develop children’s communication skills as well as their creativity and imagination. SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN WITH A GOOD LEVEL OF FRENCH ONLY
- 3-5 ans : Tous les samedis de 9h30 à 10h15
- 5-7 ans : Tous les samedis de 10h30 à 11h15
- 19th November 2016: We are delighted to be presenting the "Drawing Duo" between Serge Bloch & Bridget Marzo on 19th November from 12pm to 12.40pm at the fantastic SOUTH KEN KIDS FESTIVAL in London which is back for its 19th edition! Full of bilingual activities, meet the artist events, exciting workshops, film screenings and amazing live drawing performances for children with guest authors and illustrators from both sides of the Channel and beyond & taking place from 14th to 20th November.
- To receive information about our future events, please join our mailing list.