FUN FRENCH IMMERSION HOLIDAY CLUBS
With creative activities and projects such as arts & crafts, cooking, singing, dancing, sporty games (indoor & outdoor according to venue & weather), theatre & language games.
We have weekly holiday camps and also specialised workshops.
Benefits of enrolling your child for our Holiday Clubs
- Daily exposure over a period of time, means faster & solid progress
- The various activities will help develop their communication skills in French
- The various activities will develop children’s creativity, critical thinking and imagination
- Friendships between children get a chance to blossom
- Teachers get to know even better the children coming to the weekly sessions
- The children will have fun, flourish and learn French effortlessly
9am - 1pm half-day
9am - 3pm full day
3 to 5 years old drop-off class *Bring a packed lunch
6 to 8 years old drop-off class *Bring a packed lunch
CHELSEA: Monday 9th to Friday 13th April 2018
ADDRESS: St Luke's Church Hall, St Luke's Street, London SW3 3RP
ST JOHN’S WOOD/MAIDA VALE: Tuesday 3rd to Friday 6th April 2018
ADDRESS: St Mark’s Church Hall, Abercorn Place, London NW8 9UT
Fees: Half-day: £48 per session (or £199 for all five half-days in Chelsea, £170 for all four half-days in St John's Wood/Maida Vale) Full day: £68 per session (or £299 for all five full days in Chelsea, £240 for all four full days in St John's Wood/Maida Vale)
* Please note that no refund can be made for absence or illness
* Please note that due to our teaching methods, children enrolled for a full week will have priority.
How to enrol: Once you have checked if we have availability, please fill in the application form below.
Payment by BACS:
Club Petit Pierrot
HSBC Fulham Broadway, SW6
Account number: 31372971 Please use CHILD'S NAME + HC as a reference so that we can confirm your payment.
Payment by cheque:
Please make your cheque payable to "Club Petit Pierrot", and send it to Club Petit Pierrot, 80 Mendora Road, London SW6 7NB.