FUN FRENCH IMMERSION HOLIDAY CLUBS
With creative activities and projects such as arts & crafts, cooking, singing, dancing, sporty games (indoor & outdoor according to venue & weather), theatre & language games.
We have weekly holiday camps and also specialised workshops.
Benefits of enrolling your child for our Holiday Clubs
– Daily exposure over a period of time, means faster & solid progress
– The various activities will help develop their communication skills in French
– The various activities will develop children’s creativity, critical thinking and imagination
– Friendships between children get a chance to blossom
– Teachers get to know even better the children coming to the weekly sessions
– The children will have fun, flourish and learn French effortlessly
Holiday Clubs 2018
9am – 1pm half-day
9am – 3pm full day
3 to 5 years old drop-off class *Bring a packed lunch
6 to 8 years old drop-off class *Bring a packed lunch
ST JOHN’S WOOD/MAIDA VALE:
- EASTER Tuesday 3rd to Friday 6th April Fully Booked
- SUMMER Monday 23rd to Friday 27th July
ADDRESS: St Mark’s Church Hall, Abercorn Place, London NW8 9UT
- EASTER Monday 9th to Friday 13th April 2018 Fully Booked
- SUMMER Monday 16th to Friday 20th July
ADDRESS: St Luke’s Church Hall, St Luke’s Street, London SW3 3RP
Half-day: £48 per session or £199 for all five half-days
Full day: £68 per session or £299 for all five full days
* Please note that no refund can be made for absence or illness
* Please note that due to our teaching methods, children enrolled for a full week will have priority.
How to enrol: Once you have checked if we have availability, please fill in the application form below.
Payment by BACS:
Club Petit Pierrot
HSBC Fulham Broadway, SW6
Account number: 31372971 Please use CHILD’S NAME + HC as a reference so that we can confirm your payment.
Payment by cheque:
Please make your cheque payable to “Club Petit Pierrot”, and send it to Club Petit Pierrot, 80 Mendora Road, London SW6 7NB.