- Brands such as PETIT BATEAU and CHLOE
- Cultural events with LIBRAIRIE LA PAGE, The French Institute South Ken Kids Festival
EVENTS AT LIBRAIRIE LA PAGE
The French bookshop in South Kensington
BIM BAM BOUM !! SPECIAL BASTILLE DAY
Storytelling adventure with songs, dances and tactile activities!
On Saturday 14th July 2018 from 10am to 10.45am for 1 to 5 years old
Suitable for all levels of French – Booking compulsory. To book follow this link
EVENTS at PETIT BATEAU London
- FATHER’S DAY: Saturday 9th June 2018 Drop in between 2.30pm and 5.30pm. KING’S ROAD
- TENNIS: Saturday 7th July 2018 Drop in between 2.30pm and 5.30pm. WIMBLEDON
- BASTILLE DAY: Saturday 14th July Drop in between 2.30pm and 5.30pm. Free manicure too in the shops on that day KING’S ROAD & ST PANCRAS & CLAPHAM
A free fun family event organised in partnership with Petit Bateau. Come and join us for a playful afternoon, where the children will make beautiful Father’s Day cards, sing songs and dance about!
Not only will the children have fun, but they will also learn some French!
All ages welcome, no booking required.
EVENT at JW3
London Jewish Cultural Centre
Noah’s Ark Story and Craft. Join Club Petit Pierrot for a Noah’s Ark storytelling and craft workshop in French. We will meet the animals, play and sing.
Suitable for all levels of French. For more information and to book Click here
SUMMER SESSION WITH STELLA AND AMANDA from
Language development and movement
Join us in Notting Hill on 27th July from 3.45pm to 4.45pm for a session packed with fun actions, in English with Amanda and in French with Stella!!
Link to book Click here
ASTERIX IN BRITAIN Exhibition
French Family Festival with lots of different workshops, including a worskhop to learn French for children based on the comic books and characters on Sunday 29th July 2018 at the Jewish Museum in Camden.
For more information Click here
- 13th to 19th November 2017: We are delighted to be a partner of the fantastic
SOUTH KEN KIDS FESTIVAL in London which is back for its 20th edition! Full of bilingual activities, meet the artist events, exciting workshops, film screenings and amazing live drawing performances for children with guest authors and illustrators from both sides of the Channel and beyond