Holiday Clubs & Holiday Workshops
Regular immersion will make learning French so easy and give your child a great headstart!
Children will learn, expand their vocabulary and French language skills through play and exclusively French-spoken activities. This unique approach to learning takes place in a nurturing and structured environment, with a wide range of activities to make learning the language interesting and fun, whilst fostering a community environment within a holiday atmosphere.
All activities are designed with learning in mind, and include fun worksheets, language games, arts and crafts, sporty games, stories, yoga, singing and dancing indoors and outdoors (outdoors only in Chelsea).
Whether beginner, intermediate or advanced, children will learn, improve and consolidate their French with our immersion programme.
- Qualified native French teachers: fun, dynamic and enthusiastic.
- First Aid trained and police checked.
- Small groups.
- Children bring their own lunch-box for Full Day Holiday clubs.
- Suitable for all levels (beginner to fluent speaker), as children are divided into small groups according to their age and level.
ET VOILA !! Children will absorb the language and its structure naturally. They flourish and learn French without realising it!
* SUMMER HOLIDAY CLUB Full days 18th to 29th July 2022 from 9am to 4pm
4-6 years old & 6-8 years old in Chelsea
Hall of Remembrance, Flood Street, London SW3 5SY
*SUMMER HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS Half days 18th to 29th July 2022 from 9am to 12pm OR 1pm to 4pm
3-6 years old in Fulham
New King’s House, 136-144 New King’s Road, London SW6 4LZ
*Online or In person one-to-one or private mini group: ALL AGES
If you would like to organise your own group at home or online, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday club & workshop fees:
FULL DAY £365 / week
HALF DAY £295 / week
Please register below.
- Refund more than 2 weeks before – if you wish to cancel two or more weeks before the start of the course, the course fee will be refunded minus an Administration Fee of £35.
- No refund less than 2 weeks before – any cancellations made less than two weeks before the start of the course will not receive a refund or a credit.
- Sickness – no refund or credit can be made for a child’s absence or illness from any sessions.
- Force majeure – no refunds will be offered in the case of transportation strikes or extreme weather where our instructors can still carry out the class.
- In the case of forces beyond our control, such as pandemics, we will offer a replacement session online. Should they be shorter than the originally scheduled time then we will issue a credit for equivalent balance. If you do not wish to join the replacement online session, a refund will be issued to you, minus an Administration fee of £35. Alternatively, you could be issued with a credit note valid for 6 months, which will not carry an Administration deduction.